Are employee issues hampering the growth of your business or organisation?
HR Team invites you to an exclusive complimentary learning event for employers on Friday, December 13, 2019.
Our expert HR consultants are delighted to deliver this ‘Employment Law’ breakfast briefing which will delve into the employee-related issues you face and provide solutions on how to move forward effectively while remaining compliant.
What we will cover at the briefing:
- How to protect your organisation against costly tribunal claims
- The Employment (Miscellaneous Provisions) Act
- The main elements of a Contract of Employment
- The importance of an Employee Handbook
- Unfair Dismissal
- What to expect from a WRC (Workplace Relations Commission) audit
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Employers/business owners, line managers, supervisors/team
leaders, senior/middle managers and HR personnel.
WHEN AND WHERE?
Date: Friday, December 13.
Venue: HR Team, The Greenway, Block C Ardilaun Court,
St. Stephen’s Green, Dublin D2
HOW TO BOOK:
Please call 01 695 0749 or send us an email at
firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your place.
Visit www.hrteamservices.com for a full range of services.