HR Team is currently seeking to recruit a HR Sales Executive
Contract Type: Full-time/Permanent
Hours of Work: 40 hours per week
Salary: Negotiable and depending on experience
As a HR Sales Executive,you will be responsible for targeting and establishing relationships with new customers. You will play an instrumental role in developing and executing the company sales plan and will be responsible for developing key sales territories.
Your expertise in the following areas will be required:
- The achievement of set business objectives.
- Working with the operations team to manage, implement and deliver on specific key performance indicators.
- Working with the management team to set realistic sales strategies and annual plans.
- Positively influence and shape new marketing initiatives to support new business development.
- Achieving weekly, monthly and yearly targets and report weekly to management on progress.
- Assisting with establishing a plan for activating new customers and growing sales in order to expand a greater customer base in Northern Ireland and Ireland.
- Developing a strong understanding of the company’s range of services and technology.
- 5 years sales or business development experience preferably in a professional services environment
- Proven experience in the achievement of set business objectives
- Previous sales experience in a targeted environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills including well developed presentation and negotiation skills
- Time management and prioritising skills
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Excellent communication and client satisfaction skills with experience of dealing with clients both over the telephone and on a face-to-face basis.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point).
- Strong organisational and team working skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to pay attention to detail.
- Ability to develop strong relationships with a variety of stakeholders.
- A passion for excellent customer service and customer focus.
- Full diving licence and access to a vehicle.
- Experience of working within a sales capacity in a HR or employment law sector
- Knowledge of HR and employment law processes
How to Apply:
To apply for this position, please send a cover letter along with your CV outlining how you meet the criteria, to firstname.lastname@example.org via post to The Recruitment Department, HR Team, Catalyst Inc., Northern Ireland Science Park, Bay Road, Derry~Londonderry BT48 7TG; before Monday, 15th July 2019 at 5.00pm.