HR Team is now seeking to recruit a HR Consultant in order to provide support with our growing client base.
Contract Type: Full-time/Permanent (part-time hours may also be considered)
Hours of Work: 40 hours per week
Salary: Negotiable and depending on experience
As a HR Consultant, you will be required to provide a first-class quality of service to HR Team clients ensuring that their organisations are protected. There will be a high emphasis on client satisfaction as this is at the forefront of what we do.
Your expertise in the following areas will be required:
- Providing expert employment law advice and guidance to clients on HR and employment law queries
- Devising employment-related documents such as letters, policies and procedures
- Designing contracts of employment and employee handbooks in line with employment legislation
- Conducting research into updates on employment legislation
- Client visits at their premises to conduct HR Health Checks
- Conducting HR-related tasks and meetings such as disciplinary, grievance, absence and probationary periods
- Conducting consultancy projects such as job evaluation and manpower planning
- Providing training workshops for our client base
- Representing HR Team in the most professional and positive way at all times
- Maintaining a good rapport with all HR Team clients
- Ensuring that a strong commercial understanding is always demonstrated to our clients.
- Chartered member of CIPD or above.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a Senior HR role
- Experience of conducting and managing various employee relations procedures such as grievance, disciplinary, dignity at work, absence and redundancy.
- A sound understanding of various case law decisions
- Excellent communication and client satisfaction skills with experience of dealing with clients both over the telephone and on a face-to-face basis.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point).
- Strong organisational and team working skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to pay attention to detail.
- Ability to design and deliver effective HR training and seminars
- Experience and ability to develop and deliver effective solutions
- Ability to develop strong relationships with a variety of stakeholders
- Ability to draft high quality legally compliant documents
- A qualification in employment law
- Experience working in an outsourced HR function
The ideal candidate will have a strong interest in working within all parts of the HR / Employment life cycle.
How to Apply:
To apply for this position, please send a cover letter along with your CV outlining how you meet the criteria, to firstname.lastname@example.org or via post to The Recruitment Department, HR Team, Catalyst, Bay Road, Derry~Londonderry BT48 7TG; before Monday, 15th July 2019 at 5.00pm.