HR Team is seeking a health and safety consultant to join our expanding team of professionals.
Contract Type: Contract for Services (on a Consultancy basis)
As a Health and Safety Consultant, you will be responsible for ensuring that client organisations and its employees comply with safety legislation and that safety policies and practices are adopted and adhered to in the workplace.
You will be required to complete health and safety evaluations of our client’s premises and a subsequent report.
You will be responsible for devising health and safety policies, procedures and statements.
Our clients include those in industries including; Retail, Offices, Manufacturing, Hospitality and Construction.
The evaluation visit includes:
• A review of the client’s current health and safety documentation
• A walk around the premises including a survey of work practices, equipment, facilities and processes etc.
• An explanation of the risk assessment process
• The completion of a written report of which a template/question set will be provided to you.
• The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in Health & Safety Consultancy (preferably client facing);
• Excellent written and spoken communication skills in order to explain health and safety processes to a range of clients;
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office – Excel package required;
• The ability to understand and analyse complex information and present it simply and accurately;
• Capable of acquiring and applying detailed legal, technical and regulatory information.
The ideal candidate will be diligent and able to work with a keen eye for detail and accuracy. They will be able to communicate with clients regarding issues identified during workplace inspections to ensure that the health and safety standards of their workplace is impeccable.
How to Apply:
To apply for this position, please send a cover letter outlining how you meet the criteria, along with your CV to email@example.com or via post to The Recruitment Department, HR Team, The Innovation Centre, Catalyst, Bay Road, Derry~Londonderry BT48 7TG.
Closing date for applications: 13th September, 2019.