Fully Funded HR / Employment Law Mentoring
HR Team has been appointed as HR and Employment Law mentors by Derry City Council under its Growing the Digital Economy Programme (GDE).
All Digital SMEs in the Derry City Council area are eligible for this programme. Non-Digital SMEs can also be eligible if they have registered for Super Connected Cities.
Details Of The GDE Programme
Under the GDE Programme, HR Team can provide fully funded HR and Employment Law one-to-one and group mentoring support to both digital and non-digital businesses for up to 14 hours, on a topic of their choice. Examples include but are not limited to:
- Contracts of Employment and Employee Handbooks
- Performance Management
- Managing Absence
- Disciplinary and Dismissal
- Managing Social Media in the Workplace
- Recruitment and Selection
- Inductions and Probationary Period
- Managing HR Documentation / Personnel Files
If you would like to avail of this support, please contact our team.